Banner Christian School established a Tuition Assistance Fund to assist qualifying families who have sacrificed to make Christian education a priority in their family. The fund is financed through contributions from interested individuals, school fund-raisers, the school’s general operating fund, and funding through the Virginia Education Improvement Scholarship. The Tuition Assistance Fund is applicable only to tuition costs and is not extended to other charges such as registration fees. A new application must be submitted each year for tuition assistance. This application is considered confidential and will be reviewed only by those serving on the Tuition Assistance Committee. In order for us to consider your application for tuition assistance, all of the requirements must be met by the deadline dates to give FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment and the Tuition Assistance Committee adequate time to process the applications and allocate any available funds.
Banner is excited to see the growing popularity of this fund since its inception two years ago. Unfortunately, the demand is greater than the supply as we are limited with the amount of dollars available in the fund. Therefore, we have decided to institute several deadline dates in which we will review completed application and award tuition assistance. Please note, in order to be considered for tuition assistance, your FACTS application must be completed in its entirety. Included in the application process is the submission of your 2017 tax returns. The dates are as follows:
Each of the above dates is contingent on funds still being available. Once the funds have been exhausted, the assistance awards will be concluded. Therefore, if you desire to apply for tuition assistance, please submit your completed application as soon as possible. You can access the application at https://factsmgt.com/parent-resources/grant-and-aid/. If you have any questions regarding the application, you can contact FACTS directly at 1-866-441-4637. Any other questions can be directed to Banner’s finance director, Mr. Stephen Wolf at 804-276-5200.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for the 2016-2017 school year.
Go to https://factsmgt.com/parent-resources/grant-and-aid/ to complete an online application through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
• Select “Applicant Sign-in” and create your account with a user name and password.
• Select “Create an Account”
• Enter the zip code 23236 and then choose Banner Christian School from the dropdown list.
• A processing fee of $30.00 is required by FACTS at the time of application.
• If you have questions regarding the online application process, please contact FACTS directly at 1.800.390.4690.
• Once your online application is completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS as soon as available to complete the application process:
• Copies of your previous year’s Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules
• Copies of your previous year’s W-2 forms for both you and your spouse
• Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income and Child Support
• Submit a letter explaining your reasons for requesting financial aid. Also indicate the dollar amount you feel your family can pay monthly for the current school year.
IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE WITH THIS APPLICATION PROCESS, PLEASE CALL THE FACT’S FAMILY HELPLINE AT: 866-315-9262
This documentation can be faxed to 1.866.315.9264 or mailed to:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
PO Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524