Upper School English Teacher
Upper School Math Teacher
Upper School Science Teacher
REPORTS TO: Grade Level Principal
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To prayerfully help students learn attitudes, skills, and subject matter that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible Christians.
- Must be a Christian with sound Christian character and witness.
- Shall be a member, in good standing, of an evangelical church and lead a separated life.
- Must reflect the purpose of Banner, which is to honor Christ through Banner’s core values: discipleship, scholarship, stewardship, and fellowship.
- Will exhibit an evangelical Christian world-view in attitude, speech, and actions. This includes being committed to God’s Biblical standards for sexual conduct (Luke 6:40).
- Will have a love of children.
- Will have a conviction that Christian education is a calling on his/her life.
- Must hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching, Education or related subject from an accredited college or university.
- (Master’s Degree preferred).
- Must hold or be willing to obtain a valid Teacher Certificate from ACSI
- (Standard Certification or above preferred).
- Must be proficient in the subject(s) to be taught
- Preferred to have relevant experience (or student teaching)
- Must respectfully submit and be loyal to constituted authority.
- Must complete lesson plans and other required paperwork in a timely manner
- Should have relationship gifts and personality which enables and enhances positive communication and interaction with students and their parents.
If interested, please complete the BCS employment application and return it to Barbi de Haas, Upper School Principal at email@example.com.
For questions or further information, please contact Mrs. de Haas.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (804) 276-5200
Thank you for your interest in serving at Banner Christian School. The Middle School is currently fully-staffed. However, we are always accepting applications for potential future openings.
For questions or further information, please contact Travis Moore, Middle School Principal.
email@example.com | (804) 276-5200 ext. 23
Thank you for your interest in serving at Banner Christian School. The Lower School is currently fully-staffed. However, we are always accepting applications for potential future openings.
For questions or further information, please contact Kathy Ivill, Lower School Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org .